WANT TO OFFER FOOD DELIVERY ? We can supply a delivery driver to fulfil your food delivery orders
If you are a restaurant, cafe or food outlet affected by COVID 19 and its restrictions, we can help you improve your bottom line.
We can supply you with a delivery driver to fulfil orders for Take-Away deliveries without the high costs.
- We supply your restaurant with a driver & heated food delivery box.
- All local deliveries charged at €4, increasing to €6 for longer deliveries.
- Client pays the delivery charge, not the restaurant.
- The driver collects the delivery fee as his fee inc. tips
- Click for Eats manage the delivery & communicate with our driver through a Geo-Location App fulfilling your orders.
- No Moped, Insurance, wages costs to the restaurant saving you high costs.
- Managed service, you text us and we send the driver who arrives within 10 minutes to collect the order.
- NO Commission on transactions for the restaurant.
The global outbreak of COVID-19 has compelled more people to order food online as lockdowns and social distancing have forced restaurants to close or restrict their dining rooms.
Make up for reduced foot traffic
Offering delivery can help increase the income lost from closed or restricted capacity dining rooms while reaching new customers who are either practicing quarantine or still uncomfortable going out, even as restrictions lessen.
More business opportunities.
Sometimes customers want your food in the comfort of their own home. By offering delivery, you’re able to serve a wider range of customers.
Statistics on Food delivery
60% of consumers order delivery or takeout once a week.
70% of consumers say they’d rather order directly from a restaurant, preferring that their money goes straight to the restaurant and not a third party.
Customers who place an online order with a restaurant will visit that restaurant 67% more frequently than those who don’t.
USING CLICK FOR EATS DELIVERY SERVICE
- can lower your fixed costs because you don’t have to pay insurance costs or wages to delivery staff.
- can focus exclusively on the end product without worrying about delivery.
- can reduce capital expenses because you don’t need to purchase a fleet of delivery vehicles.
- can open a new market for your restaurant earning additional income.
Online ordering is growing and if hungry consumers can’t order from your restaurant, they’ll order from another business.